Header Flourish 2

If I drive my personal car for fraternity/sorority business, will I be covered by the fraternity/sorority policy?

If you drive your personal automobile for fraternity/sorority-related business and are involved in an accident, you need to rely on your own personal automobile insurance to pay for any injuries or damages to a third party or to your own automobile.