non-event-specific certificate of insurance form

This form is for non-event-specific Certificate of Insurance requests, such as those required by a University Agreement, a mortgagee, or a loss payee. If you need a Certificate of Insurance for a specific event, please complete this form instead.

Non-Event Certificates
  • Request Type
  • Your Information
  • Sorority Information
  • Contact Information
  • Certificate Recipient

Are you using the correct form?

Is this request for an event (even on-campus events)?
Because your request is for a specific event, you cannot use this form. Instead, you need to complete the event form. If you have already done so, submitting repeated requests will push your request to the back of the queue.